Brace Fetishists are not welcome.

Sunday, November 11, 2012

October Adjustment

Just realized I never updated for October. My adjustment in October was a fairly big deal in that now my upper right lateral incisor is attached to the arch wire now. Not with a ligature, though, with a steel wire tie. Slowly but surely, it's making its way to the arch wire. As for the rest of my teeth I'm still having pain when the ligatures on both my upper canines are changed. Not sure why that is as all the other teeth don't hurt nearly as much as those two. Maybe I'll look into it. Or maybe I'll just pop an Advil prior to my next appointment. Finally as a new development I seem to have a gap between my two front teeth that was not there before. It's very small, almost imperceptible but I know it's there. Additionally I know that it will close up in due time but I'm still actually entertained by it. I keep playing with it with my tongue. It's much more fun than it should be. Hopefully it closes up as quickly and stealthily as it showed up. Next appointment has been delayed for an additional two weeks until November 29. I suppose that means I won't be in pain for Thanksgiving! But going out for dinner for my mom's birthday might be a little more questionable. *************************








No comments:

Post a Comment