Brace Fetishists are not welcome.

Thursday, September 27, 2012

September Adjustment and money troubles

Slowly making that progress happen. I went in today and my adjustment went normally. The ligatures were changed, my missing bracket was replaced.

I brought up that my gums were bleeding and she said that it is not normal. It usually happens when food gets around my gums and gets irritated so don't stop brushing because they're bleeding but instead make sure that I get all my nooks and crannies.

She said to make sure I keep all appointments with my dentist. problem is I have not been going due to a lack of insurance. But in light of this new development I had to make an appointment for X-rays and cleaning. It'll cost me a total of $200. Just for that. Oh lord I need some insurance fast! *************************








No comments:

Post a Comment