Brace Fetishists are not welcome.

Thursday, November 15, 2012

I've just had an epiphany

Or more like a disappointing realization.

I really had higher hopes for my own blog. However I've noticed that most of my efforts are being directed into my job hunt. I'm not taking my progress pictures as regularly as I should. I'm not writing of my experiences as often as I should ever really. Between looking for employment and being a big sister to a baby brother I've been neglecting this blog so badly. I had so many plans, like use cute little emoticons and gifs to make my posts more exciting. But most importantly I was going to use this for myself in my post-braces time. To remind me of all I had to go through to make sure I followed through with my retainer treatment. And it just kinda died. Except now and then I remember about this little project of mine and refuse to LET it die.

Curse you, Real Life. Curse you for throwing too many things at me at one time. Curse you for my own inadequacies. Can't finish school, can't find a job, can't keep a blog. I shake my fist at you....
*************************







No comments:

Post a Comment