Brace Fetishists are not welcome.

Thursday, November 29, 2012

November Adjustment

Hooray! Good news! Some progress has been made! Remember how I was wearing elastics for the last several months to correct an overjet? Well my overjet… still exists. But it is smaller now. Problem is it can't be corrected any more at this time because my top teeth are hitting against my currently not-yet-straight bottom teeth so we've had to stop that overjet correction. The elastics are still in play though just a different setup.
Instead on going from my upper canines to my lower molar bands to correct an overjet they will now be from my upper canines to my upper molar bands to close what remains of my extraction gaps. Also I have new smaller elastics for this new set up.

In other new my ligatures were changed and my steel ligatures were tightened and my wedge remains in place. All in all I am pleased with my progress and I'm happy that my slacking off on wearing my elastics has not affected my progress. Overjet can't go any further right now anyway. :)

Pictures to come!
*************************







No comments:

Post a Comment