Brace Fetishists are not welcome.

Friday, September 7, 2012

August Adjustment

I have one less appliance in my mouth. My orthodontist removed my coil spring today! It made the wedge feel a little strange because now it is right against the arch wire. I had the regular thing of replacing ligatures. Nothing unusual there.

I did have do redo my panoramic X-rays and photos. Apparently the office does them every year because they check progress too. So that was fun and interesting.

What was strange though was the following day. I woke up and as I was brushing my teeth I noticed that I was missing a bracket on my upper left 2nd premolar. It was just gone. Not even the ligature was there. Like I swallowed the whole thing in my sleep.

I called the office and they eventually told me to come in 15 minutes early on my next appointment and they out me in for a repair appointment. Strange... *************************








No comments:

Post a Comment