Brace Fetishists are not welcome.

Friday, March 22, 2013

New Dentist

Well I finally have insurance but go figure it is not one that is accepted by my (awesome) dentist. I have to change.

I'm one of those folks that HATE going to the dentist, I fear it with every fiber of my being and I believe all dentists to be sadists. Yet my dentist is so kind and his receptionist/wife is so sweet. When I walk into their office, I can't help but be at ease. This is not something that has ever happened before. Finding a new dentist who also conjures the same amount of comfort is going to be difficult.

Looking through the directory, I found a man whose practice is literally across the street from my job and he appeared to be a cheerful fellow. However when I called to make an appointment I was told that they are "closed out" on new patients from my insurance. I wonder then, why they are listed in the directory issued this month as participating providers accepting new patients.

I ended up making an appointment with an office located close to my mom's area. This dentist does not seem at all friendly and in fact has a very stoic and vaguely grumpy facial expression. Not looking forward to this at all...
*************************







No comments:

Post a Comment