Brace Fetishists are not welcome.

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

December Adjustment

So I just came from my adjustment. It's not so great. My ortho broke off two of my brackets while changing the ligatures which meant I had to sit there and endure her filing and scraping away at the remnants of the dental cement. Not fun there. But then it turns out the spring is not working as well as it should be so I was reintroduced to my old friend the elastic  chain to help make room for that stubborn lower right lateral incisor. She changed all the other ligatures fine and dandy and retied that odd wire ligature on my upper right lateral incisor.

Overall it was a semi painful and semi painless experience. I feel like I've been getting better compared to my first few adjustments but I really can't stand that scraping of the cement. I dont know what I'll do when it's time to get debanded and all of my teeth need to be scraped clean of the dental cement. It will be ridiculously painful...

No comments:

Post a Comment