Brace Fetishists are not welcome.

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Coil Spring why do you torment me so??

So my crossbite is fixing itself during my treatment. Unfortunately it's not quite far enough to the front to be comfortable right now. It is the upper right lateral incisor that is slowly moving forward to greet the archwire. Unfortunately I have a coil spring between my lower right central incisor and my lower right canine to make room for my too-far-back lower right lateral incisor.

So what's happened is that my upper right incisor is biting and pushing down on the coil spring directly below it.

But at the same time it doesn't matter because this spring is causing me so much pain as it is I'm not even bothered by this new development. This spring can not possibly pain me more than it already is.

*pops ibuprofen like candy*


*************************







No comments:

Post a Comment