Brace Fetishists are not welcome.

Saturday, September 21, 2013

August Update

Hello readers (or more likely, Future Me Looking To Stay On Track With My Retainer)!

I've had another adjustment just two days ago. Got a whole new powerchain for my uppers and we did a little bit of reshaping! My right upper lateral incisor had a bit of a funky point and my orthodontist filed it just just a tad and now that is looking a little more normal. Also did some filing on the two upper central incisors. Not as much as I would like my teeth are still a bit rabbity. I asked my ortho to show me a mold of what "ideal" teeth would look like and I asked her if she could make my front teeth have those dimensions instead of being so significantly larger and longer than my laterals and the answer was YES!

Sadly though she told me had I not mentioned anything the next step WOULD have been retainers. Now I need to keep my tinsel teeth a little while longer as we file down my front teeth little by little every month. Hopefully it goes quickly and I can still get them off this year.

Moral of the story DON'T BE SCARED. Ask for the things you want when you want it, otherwise putting it off may delay your freedom. :(

Still though, I'm almost there....



*************************







No comments:

Post a Comment