Brace Fetishists are not welcome.

Thursday, July 26, 2012

July adjustment

So I have a confession. When I was young I wanted attention. Haha okay let me stop quoting random songs.

I do have a confession though. I have not been very attentive to my braces. I've only been wearing my elastics occasionally and not 24/7. It's been very inconsistent. Kinda like how I treat this blog actually. Anyway that is my big bad braces confession. I'm sure that I'm not alone in this neglect but I still feel upset with myself that it has gotten this far. The only person I hurt by doing this is myself.

Anyway now that I've gotten that off my chest time to get down to business (to defeat the Huns- okay okay I'll stop)

I went in for my adjustment today. Nothing too fancy. Just replaced the ligatures. I still have all the extra stuff, the wedge and the coil spring and the elastics. I was hoping to lose some of it but no I must continue with them all. I guess this is what I get for failing to keep up with everything.

I know I've been promising pictures for a while this is also something I've been slacking in. I had planned in making a video or a sideshow of my progress when I'm finished with my treatment but well we'll see what happens. Maybe I'll still have enough pictures to make that work.

No comments:

Post a Comment